Exxelia Group presentation
Exxelia Group designs and manufactures innovative electronic and electromechanical solutions that offer high levels of performance and reliability.
For over 50 years, Exxelia Group has been focusing its business on the design and manufacture of innovative high-tech solutions: capacitors, filters, precision mechanics, position sensor, slip rings, and wound magnetic components. All these products are engineered to withstand the harshest environments in the space, aeronautics, defense, rail and transportation, medical, manufacturing, energy, oil exploration and telecommunications sectors where we work for major actors in each industry sector. The durability and reliability of our products have established Exxelia Group as an internationally leaders recognized group. Because Exxelia has a long-term commitment to its customers, it dedicates its know-how and human resources to innovation.
High-performance technological solutions
Exxelia Group was incorporated in 2009 when a group of companies specialized in the design and manufacture of high-tech components joined forces to pool their know-how. This collective strength has established us in the international arena, in an increasingly competitive economic environment.
Dovetailing perfectly, the solutions meet our customers’ needs for products that combine extreme technical performance, quality, flawless reliability and one-stop customer service from a single supplier.
Exxelia Group companies all deliver expertise in their specific fields:
- Exxelia Technologies (ex Eurofarad) : ceramic, film and mica capacitors, filters, positional sensors, slip rings, precision mechanics,
- Exxelia Tantalum (ex Firadec): tantalum capacitors,
- Exxelia Sic Safco (ex Sic Safco): aluminum electrolytic capacitors,
- Exxelia Maroc (ex Astema): wound magnetic components, module assembly and testing,
- Exxelia Magnetics: wound magnetic components and passive electromagnetic components
- Exxelia Dearborn (ex Dearborn Electronics Inc.): film capacitors, filters,
- Exxelia Temex (ex Temex Ceramics): radiofrequency and microwave components,
- Exxelia Vietnam (ex Vertura) : wound magnetic components, module assembly and testing,
- Exxelia RAF Tabtronics : custom electromagnetic transformers, inductors, coils and power conversion assemblies.
A French group, an international reference
Exxelia Group today has a workforce of over 1,200. A French company, its sales and marketing forces, customer service, R&D and production are deployed worldwide. This international stature addresses the technology needs of highly specialized international markets and customers of global stature.
Exxelia Group’s head office, with its senior management, finance and sales departments, is locatedin the 11th district of the French capital, Paris.
93, rue Oberkampf
75540 PARIS Cedex 11
Tel : + 33 (0)1 49 23 10 00
Fax : + 33 (0)1 43 57 05 33
Mail : email@example.com