Custom electro-magnetic component design and manufacturing for over 40 years.
DeYoung Mfg., Inc. became Exxelia DeYoung Inc. (EDI) in April 2016, after being acquired by Exxelia USA. The Exxelia Group expanded their worldwide footprint, adding Exxelia DeYoung’s design, manufacturing, and western USA sales capability – combining proven custom magnetic experience with the expanded product capabilities of the Exxelia Group.
Precision performance and an exacting system of in-process inspection and rigorous testing has made Exxelia DeYoung Inc. a leader in the industry for meeting the requirements of aerospace, medical, military and commercial industries. EDI earns excellent ratings from clients for on-time delivery and quality.
At Exxelia DeYoung Inc. we believe we’re only successful if our clients are successful. To that end, our capabilities include:
- Design and technical assistance from Kirkland-based innovative BSEE magnetics engineers
- Linear winding in EFD, ETD, EP, ER, RM and many other core formats and materials
- Toroidal windings from very small to 6” diameter
- Wire ranges from #44 to #00 including Litz wire, foil, and planar designs
- Vacuum impregnation together with encapsulation and potting capabilities
- Prototype and low volume production support to complement the design process
- Low to mid volume, high complexity products manufactured in Kirkland, WA
- Higher volume / lower cost production capacity available through Exxelia Vietnam
- 100% inspection of products; product qualification services available
- ISO 9001 and AS9100 Rev C registered